As a long year in quarantine comes to an end and restaurants begin to reopen, dads everywhere are dusting off their best dad jokes in anticipation of a triumphant return to their favorite casual-dining chain restaurant.
If you know, you know, but for dads who don't know, here are a few gems to get you started.
- When the host or hostess asks if they can get your name, say sure, but don't you already have one?
- When you're eating, and the server asks if they can get you anything else, it's funny if you say yeah, a million dollars!
- After literally licking your plate, when they ask how your meal was, be sure to say terrible as you hand them the empty plate.
- When they walk up with the check, point to one of your kids and say she's got this one. Bonus points if you can work in a crack about the possibility of your kid washing dishes to satisfy the bill.
- Make sure you ask What's the damage? out loud as you look at the bill.
- And finally, ask your family if they're ready to rock n' roll when it's time to leave.
This post is brought to you by the following shirt:
Click here to see it in the store.